St Thomas Boat Rental
Are you coming to St. Thomas on a cruise ship? It’s best to book your excursions like a St. Thomas boat rental or BVI boat tour early…way BEFORE your cruise. Why? First, to get the boat you really want. There’s a number of boats available to rent, but there’s only one Red Beard!
On the day of your cruise, there may be 2,000 to 5,000 people coming into port on your ship alone. Plus, there can be 5 or more additoinal cruise ships on any given day in St Thomas. Now add in all the people on the island staying in hotels, condos and resorts, and you have quite a lot of competition for that particular day you want to rent a boat.
You can book through through the cruise ships, but they take up to 30% commission, driving up the prices for the “official” cruise ship excursions, and then you are bundled into one of these mass groups, going where they go and doing what they do.
With a private St Thomas boat rental or charter, there are no set itineraries or timelines. The day is yours to go wherever you want, and stay as long or as short a time as you want. You can also get something to eat or drink, or use the restroom when you want–it’s on your schedule.
Have you ever tried snorkeling while on one of the mass tour boats? The fish swim away until the madness moves on to the next spot, adn you’ll be reminded of that 5 o’clock traffic jam you came to get away from.
Instead, book a private boat as early as you can to insure you get the boat you most want–Red Beard–(Red Beard) and can enjoy the day with your family and friends, on a private, custom tour of the Virgin Islands.
Click To Book Your St Thomas Boat Rental Today! Call Toll Free (855) 550-8728
St Thomas Boat Rental
- St Thomas boat rentals
- Best Virgin Islands Shopping St Thomas
- Saba Rock–This little Island Paradise Packs A Big Punch!
- So Many Islands, So Little Time…Which Island Is Right For Your Virgin Islands Vacation?
- If you’re gonna party–go big at Bomba’s Surfside Shack
- 7 Of Our Favorite British Virgin Islands Destinations…& Why!
- St. Thomas Nightlife
- Five Great British Virgin Islands
- Tips For An Awesome Virgin Islands Vacation
- St Thomas Boat Charter–Best Day Boat Charter for Physically Impaired
- Virgin Islands Water Sports