The 35′ Scarab is a really nice, late model boat with a fantastic sound system, head, snorkel gear, ice, drinks, and fresh water. Great for larger groups, the 35′ Scarab has seating for up to 12 people.
Rates: A full day charter is $599 for up to 6 passengers, and $50 per additional persons (8 people-$699, 10 people-$799, etc.) plus $150 captain’s fee, plus fuel and BVI custom’s fees.
To reserve your day on the 35′ Scarab, click here to email us or call now at 855-550-8728.
- St thomas boat rentals
- St Thomas Boat Charter–Best Day Boat Charter for Physically Impaired
- Virgin Islands Water Sports
- St Thomas Day Charter-5 of our Favorite Dive & Snorkel Sites in the British Virgin Islands
- Virgin Islands Day Charter-Discover Romantic Peter Island with Pirate’s Paradise Adventures
- St John Boat Rental-7 Simple Ways To Beat Seasickness
- St Thomas Boat Rental–Sea Turtles off Buck Island
- Best Places To Visit in the Virgin Islands–Water Island
- St. Thomas–The Most Beautiful Place In The World
- “Pirate’s Paradise Adventures” Doubles Fleet with addition of “Black Beard”
- Pirate’s Paradise Adventures T-Shirts Now Available!